- BRAND: Mido Multi-Centerchrono
- MODEL: Chronograph
- CASE MATERIAL: Stainless Steel
- CASE MEASURES: 35 x 43 mm
- MOVEMENT: Mido Valjoux VX Cal. 1300 Mechanical Wind 13 Jewels Movement
- FUNCTION: Centralized Chronograph Function
- CONDITION: Fine
A very rare Mido Multi-centerchrono Chronograph from the 1940's. Features a centralized chronograph function on the original lume dial with the original hands, pushers and Mido crown. We will include a new grey 18 mm premium leather strap. The acrylic crystal does show some light scratches from use and age.
The early style case on this Mido Multi-centerchrono Chronograph was made famous by Francois Borgel. This has recently been checked by our watchmaker and all functions run and reset.
All pictures showing this Mido Multi-centerchrono Chronograph are used as a visual description of the item.